Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pathetic

Share
Indulge me in this tiny moment to rant and say what is on my mind pertaining to this particular woman who has become the object of my "affection."

I am appalled that there are still people who are this stupid and this clueless especially in this day and age where information is practically at our fingertips. I admit that I am not perfect and that I still have to work on my English grammar and such, but give me a bloody break when I say that I am far SUPERIOR to this woman I am about to share with you people. Her grammar is an abomination. She has not only massacred ONE language, but THREE (actually, two languages and one dialect). And her thought process? Don't get me started.

I first noticed her a couple of weeks back after seeing her photo in a particular account in Facebook. Physically-wise, she's okay, but just because she is fair and "sexy" doesn't mean that I do not have anything more to give. After carefully searching for her here on the internet, I found her on the website of a certain radio station. She was featured on this said radio station's weekly hoo ha. Probably her highest achievement to date!

Now, this radio station is not known for its CLASS or GOOD TASTE, but good golly gee, you would think that they would have chosen a woman with more SUBSTANCE. A woman that is WORTH featuring and not just another pretty face.

I will not however post her photo or her name here, I will however post her answers on the "interview portion" of the feature. Note, that I did NOT edit this or manipulated this to make her look bad, she's really just that stupid.


Status: Complicated
Occupation: Teacher
Age: 26 yrs. Old
Height: 5 feet and 4 inches
Vital Stats: 33-24-34
School and Course: Surigao del Sur
(BA Major in Poilitical Science)
Bangkok, Thailand
(Diploma In Teaching)

Heart to Heart Questions:


Pinakasensitibong parte ng katawan mo? Ilarawan mo kung bakit?
- KNEE! Yan ang parte sa katawan ko na masyado akong mamatay sa tawa yan ang kiliti ko ehh.
Unforgettable experienced na nangyari sa buhay mo?
- About forced marriage. I don’t want to talk the whole story.
Anong parte ng katawan ng lalaking nagliligaw sayo ang gusting-gusto mong tingnan?
- Sabi nila maganada iwan ko kung totoo din kaya o bula heheh. Anyway the important is I want to feel their love and accept who I am.
Paano ka magmahal ng isang lalaki?
- Hindi ako nagpapakita masyado sa feelings ko iwan ko bakit ako ganito but the truth is I really care the person the one I love. Malambing ako minsan sinasabihan ako maldita na malabing daw. And I really accept that.
Ano ang pinaka-pinapangarap mo talagang trabaho sa buhay mo?
- I want to be a teacher. I really want to teach students with sincere and my goal is to let them teach in good way, to guide them and to let them learn more for their brighter future.
Gusto mong baguhin sa ugali mo at sa katawan mo at bakit?
- Me I don’t have anything to change except being loner sa buhay.
Sa tingin mo, ano ang best asset mo sa katawan at bakit?
- Hahahha my asset ba ako? Mukha ko strikta daw ehh. Yan ang asset ko siguro iwan o ba.
Sa tingin mo, paano nagiging sexy ang isang babae?
- Being kind to others yan kasi minsan nakakadala sa mga tao. Kasi kung s apangangatwan lang sexy ka nga pangit naman ugali ehhhe.
Kung matrap ka sa island sino ang gusto mong makasama at ano ang gagawin nyo?
- Ang taong mahal ko…alangan naman ang tao kinasusuklaman mo hehehe mamatay ka lalo.
Sa first date ng honeymoon ng magiging asawa mo, anong part ng katawan mo ang gusto mong itouch nya at bakit?
- Gusto ko I hug ako ehhh yon lang at I kikiss nya ako.
Naniniwala ka ba sa Destiny or Tadhana? At bakit?
- Yes. Minsan kasi di mo na Malayan minsan darating sa buhay mo na hindi mo inaasahan lalo na kung ma inlove ka sa tao. Hindi mo napansin na huhulog ka na sa kanya.
Kung ang bf mo ay magtatrabaho abroad at ikaw ay maiiwan sa pinas, magagawa mo kaya na hindi tumingin sa iba at maging tapat sa kanya? Sa paanong paraan?
- Magagawa kapag mahal mo talaga siya nag tunay. Magagwa mo kahit anong lungkot na maging malayo sa kanya basta maging matatag ang pag mamahal ko at trust sa isat isa ay kinakailangan.
Nasa trabaho ka at nahuli ka ng supervisor mo na nakayuko pero di nya alam na tulog ka ano ang sasabihin mo sa kanya?
- Humingi ng pasensya…. At sabihin bakit nakatulog just be honest kaysa magsasabi ng kasinungalingan.
Kung may makilala kang Genie, anong 3 kahilingan ang hihilingin mo?
- Wish ay maging happy ako forever.
- Makakita ako nga taong magmamahal sa akin ng tunay.
- Masaya ang pamilya ko.
Kung Makita mo si Bro, ano ang sasabihin mo sa kanya at Bakit?
- Say hi…at sabihin ko sa kanya alam mo bang gusting gusto ko ang programang p*** j*** palaging kasi akong nakikinig.
Mensahe sa lahat ng member ng K***** Community?
- To all k****** member salamat po binigyan nyo ako ng opportunity na maging isa sa mga napili nyo para sa featured ng k****** nagpapasalamat po ako ng marami hindi kop o ito inaasahan.



If I were a parent, I wouldn't DARE leave my child in her hands. I do not want my child to be traumatized by her atrocious use of the English and Filipino language. Principals be warned, you do not want to have her work for your schools. This woman definitely, definitely does not have any class or taste whatsoever. Nor does she have any morals and is not at ALL decent. She is lower than low..If I were her, I'd just give up entirely and hide in a cave somewhere. Not because she managed to humiliate herself to thousands of people but because she is a very, very tacky person. I feel sorry for her. Boo hoo..whatever.

2 comments:

  1. So curious! By the way, were her answers typed out on the site? I can not go through the whole thing, di ko kinaya! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, otherwise the people from that website wouldn't dare post it as is.
    I looked at the answers of other people they featured, and they gave decent answers! So..@_@

    I know right?! Hahaha! One friend said that his ears bled from reading it! xp

    ReplyDelete