Thursday, September 9, 2010

DAY 29, 30 Blog Challenge

Share
Finally!

Day 29: What have you learned?

I have learned to be grateful for the people I have in my life and for the situations that I am in because both have made me stronger and better. There are certain things in the past few weeks that I wish I could have handled better or changed, but after thinking it through, I came to the conclusion that some things were meant to happen and no matter what change I would have done, the ending would still have been the same.

Day 30: Who are you?

Despite all the lessons I've learned and experienced, I still do not have a clue as to who I am or what I am. I know I am me, but that's just it. There are still a lot of things I need to learn and will learn as the day goes by. I cannot exactly say that I am this type of person when the next thing I know, I'll learn something new that would change me totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment