Growing up, I've been "trained" by my sisters, friends, fashion magazines, television shows and the like that women should shave their legs because it is more presentable especially when one is wearing shorts and mini-skirts.
Nowadays, I've noticed that women/girls today do not do this anymore and I do not like it. I have really crazy eyesight, from far away I can already tell if a cab has a passenger or not. So, I can also tell if a pair of legs are hairy or not and whenever I see a pretty girl all decked out but did not shave her legs, I'd just about to drag her to the nearest bathroom and give her a razor and some shaving cream.
I know its none of my business, but it just looks horrible! Women here have the gull to wear a pair of super mini-shorts (or pek-pek shorts) in hairy legs! Ack! It's like wearing a sleeve-less top and not shaving your armpits! Come on ladies, a little bit of shaving or waxing will not kill you. A little more effort in your looks would do wonders, especially when you intend on snagging a fella and rubbing your (smooth) legs around his. You wouldn't want to do this unshaven do you? He might get scared thinking that a dude was doing that to him!
And ladies, if you simply cannot, will not and do not shave your legs then just wear some pants and longer skirts. There are already too much ugly in the world now, please do not include your hairy legs to those.
Lol! This is funny :-)
ReplyDeleteWhen are we meeting each other before you fly ahead?...
i texted you already babe. tomorrow?
ReplyDelete