M&D:
First lemme say off the bat, that I love you both. I know that I can be the most difficult daughter in the world, but its not entirely my fault since I inherited a lot of Mom's traits. So D, blame her.
Second, I wanna say I am sorry for all the things I have done and said that hurt you both. Most of it was intentional but only out of provocation, in any case I am sorry. I am also sorry if I have put other people before you, or seemed as if I chose them over you, but believe me when I say that it was done for what I thought was my future happiness.
My, I hope that you will stop being so mataray. You're not getting any younger so you have to be nicer to people especially since some of us might have our own family and home.
Dy, I hope you'll stop asking me to copy your music and transfer them to your phone or
Day 25: Things you'll find in my bag.
- make up kit, contents: lip balm, cheek tint, concealer, perfume, oil paper, alcohol, toilet spray and paper.
- small notebook and pen
- comb
- camera
-
- ticket stubs
- tissue, used and unused.
- phone
- umbrella
- my photo wallet key chain, where I keep a photo of him and a photo of us together.
-sometimes, I'd bring crackers to give out to old ladies or kids on the street.
- if I know that the shoes I'll be wearing is uncomfortable, I'd bring along a pair of slippers.
Day 26: What do you think about your friends.
It was proven to me awhile ago that I really do have the greatest friends a girl can have. I am not the easiest person to befriend and yet no matter what I do or say, my friends are still there. Recently, I received the biggest blow to my self-esteem. I began questioning my worth. I know that physically, I am not the most gifted but I made up for it through other means. Still, somehow, even those were not enough and so began my downward spiral. I kept this for as long as I could, but the burden was too much to bear. And so, I cracked and told only a few close friends and family my problem. Bit by bit, I began to feel better. They assured me that all the things that I was thinking and feeling were nothing to get upset about and that they would still love me no matter what. I feel so lucky to have such a great support system. It might take me some time for me to get over it (whether I want to or not is a different matter), but I am confident that whatever happens in my life that I will always, always have these wonderful people backing me up all the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment