Something for me to do, so that I can always use this blog for my thoughts.
Day 28: A photo of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
a photo from my birthday dinner at Mamou
No major changes since last year.
I think, though, from last year, I've become wiser when it comes to friends. I know now who I can say are my real friends and who are only there during happy times. Also, I know now who and how to appreciate the people around me.
I am getting better at my photography as well as with my grasp of the English language (as there are still a lot of people who have really atrocious grammar and line of thinking). I have more drive now to get myself employed at a reputable company. Yes, I am still unemployed, there have been a few offers but still no bite. I am hoping that that would change soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment