Monday, September 13, 2010

Enough!

Share
Lately, I've noticed that I have become a goody-goody --- which is so not ME!

I am NOT a good-goody.

I am not religious, not even in the slightest bit so why do I sound as if I am?

Thankfully, I found a website where I have managed to bring back the Aliyya that everyone loves. However, I cannot post the link here. I only share it with closest friends. Whenever I am down let's say, after a certain job interview, I just go to this specific website and poof! I instantly feel better about myself because it unleashes the okray in me -- bringing back the spunk that I lost in this past week.

However, allow me to say that just because a girl is thin, fair and considered "sexy" doesn't mean that she has all THAT. It has been proven that they DON'T.
I do not pity my 'target' at all, no matter how many times my friends and I have ridiculed her. She's one of those people that TRULY deserve it. I do however, pity the kids that she will one day teach..

No comments:

Post a Comment