Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dilemma and new venture

Share
It has been weeks since I last posted something here, and I must say that I do not know what to write!

I have a lot of things on my mind as to how to make this blog more interesting, but I am stumped on which idea I should do first. After reviewing my old posts, I thought about making a segment to my ukay post a few months back since I've acquired new ones. Then my former editor at Cosmopolitan has her 30-day blog challenge and a batch mate of mine from high school is doing the same thing, only in 15 days.

Sooo..that's my dilemma.

BTW, I have a new venture that is closer to my heart than the ones I may have mentioned here. I am now selling jewelries. Costume, of course. I'll let my mother deal with the real ones for now. My love for jewelries stemmed from my mother who has proven to have quite an extraordinary taste for them. Though she cannot rival the collection of Annabelle Rama, my mother knows a lot when it comes to the finer things in life. So if you are interested in taking a peek, simply click here and fill up the simple form. I only do meet ups in Alabang, Las Pinas and Paranaque areas and in DLSU on Saturdays.

2 comments:

  1. Dear, this new venture of yours is great! Can I order the orange necklace? Ty! :-)

    P.S. I can't write on your FB wall because FB is blocked here :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey reserved the orange necklace for you. Want me to bring it over this Saturday?

    ReplyDelete