Sunday, August 8, 2010

Feminism doesn't sparkle, a blog

Share
My friend posted this link on her Facebook account, it is a blog written by a fellow Twilight hater.

I admit that I have never read any of the Twilight saga books, but I am fully convinced that it is definitely not a good investment when it comes to books. Books are expensive enough as it is, and I refuse to waste my money on something that is badly written and teaches women to be weak and stupid.

Women of the past (and present) fought to be put in the same position as men; to be treated equally and respectfully, but there are still some who have yet to receive that memo. There are still some who still treat women as if they are lowlier than a caterpillar, and sadly, there are still some women who let these men do so.

Well, I for one say that the mistreatment should stop NOW.

Martyrdom is dead, don't waste your time resuscitating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment