Thursday, August 26, 2010

DAY 13 Blog Challenge

Share
A letter to someone who was hurt you recently:

To whom it may concern, (for privacy sake I will make it as vague as possible as to whom I am writing to)

I admit that things have been shaky between us lately. You've had your faults and I've had mine. So its not fair to say that it is my fault entirely, people tell me to lower my pride but in truth you haven't lowered yours either. If we are fortunate enough to meet again, face to face, let's be adults about this. If we really cannot go back to the way things were before, then let us at least treasure what we had, put it in a trunk under lock and key, bury it and move on with the rest of our lives. With that said, I hope that you have a better life ahead because I know in my heart that I most definitely will.

I wish you luck on your new life without me.You're on your own, kid. If I managed to live without you before I met you, then I can certainly continue living without you after you leave. Like I said earlier, if there is no hope left, then there is no use in continuing it any longer. So farewell, stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment