Another epic fail in trying to blog for 30 days straight, been busy with a lot of personal stuff aside from completing my requirements for school.
Day 17: Someone whom you'd want to swap lives with and why:
Angela Lansbury, and excuse me for saying this, but only an idiot will say that s/he does not know who she is. She is the voice of Mrs Potts in Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Aunt Adelaide in Nanny Mcphee and of course, Jessica Fletcher in Murder She Wrote. I first saw and knew her as Semadar in Cecil B. Demille's Samson and Delilah. She has lived an extraordinary life and I practically grew up watching her. Also I would have loved to be able to perform for Broadway, she has the most number of award nominations unfortunately has only won a few of them. I would also have loved to see Hollywood back in the day, before box office, anorexic drug addicted actresses, and the like.
Day 18: Plans/dreams/goals.
- have a stable job either as a writer, editor or a photographer. Preferably all and for a publishing company.
- study digital photography on scholarship at a university in Jogjakarta, either for next year or the year after.
- buy a condo unit in Taguig or Makati. I love these two locations because people are free to walk and in SIDEWALKS no less.
- buy a four-wheeled auto like a Hyundai Santa Fe. Its size is perfect for Manila since it is always flooding with only little rain, it runs on diesel making it cheaper to fill it up than with gasoline and it can seat at least ten people! Perfect for out of town trips with my friends and/or soon-to-bes.
- trim down to at least 130lbs.
- jog every morning or at least thrice a week.
- eat more fruits and vegetables and red rice.
- eat little chicken and only fresh water fish.
-learn to bake other goodies than just cookies and brownies.
- buy a point and shoot camera.
- buy a new dslr camera or new lenses and other equipment.
Day 19: nicknames and why.
Precious - by family, relatives, family friends and by my one and only
Tots/y - my former yaya was responsible for this after she mispronounced Precious to Pretots and it stuck.
Ali - by college friends, and I made everyone else call me this since a lot of them can't spell my real name correctly.
Naya - another nickname concocted by my one and only.
Your story about your Tots nickname is the cutest! :)
ReplyDeleteHAHA!
ReplyDeleteHad a Bisaya yaya then, and my dad's staff used to call me Putot as well since I was so small. So stuck na tlga ang Tots.