Wednesday, August 11, 2010

DAY 01 Blog Challenge

Share
Latest photo of myself, garsh. Not gonna happen, because the latest photo I have of myself are photos of my swollen face thanks to steroids, and my face is just starting to get back to normal. So, no.

15 interesting facts, eh?
1. I'm a Muslim. People find it interesting that I am a Muslim, because they said that I don't look like one. Eh?
2. Specifically, I am a Tausug and am proud of it.
3. I learned the English language from watching too much Broadway musicals as a toddler, the very first was Fiddler on the Roof.
4. I LOVE musicals.
5. I collect notebooks and barely write on them, especially when the covers are too pretty. Sayang, eh.
6. Fave animal is the sea turtle.
7. I went on a hunger strike when I was a kid because my whole family (relatives included) ate turtle eggs. They still do.
8. I love to bake but stopped since I've gained so much weight from it.
9. I wanted to become a model when I was younger after watching a fashion show but that's not gonna happen, unless the Phils. will finally fully accept plus size models. Ha!
10. I still say high school were the best years of my life.
11. But then again, I am fully enjoying my grad school years.
12. I can fully relate with Helga Pataki.
13. I was born on Friday the 13th.
14. Used to have two puppies named Brownie. Had a phase when I wanted all our dogs to be named Brownie.
15. Relieved that this is over. Its hard to come up with FIFTEEN facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment