I love it!
It's so Mia Farrow in "Rosemary's Baby."
Oh how I wish I have the nerves to pull a style like that, but unfortunately I can't. I don't have Watson's bone structure or beauty to pull it off. Also, I swore that I will never cut my hair short again until I have lost a good 30lbs. off of my current weight. I have a small head and a big body, by cutting my hair short I will look like a shrunken head. So there.
I heartily agree with Watson when she said that being young is the age of experimentation. So I've decided on experimenting with my clothes instead. I am so OVER with the whole statement tee, shorts and flip-flops look. Since I was confined to the house thanks to some unwelcome bumps on my body, I've been pouring over magazines and fashion blogs looking for that specific "look." And I think I know now what looks to go after, keeping in mind that I want to look presentable, edgy, young and fearless instead of being sloppy, unimaginative and downright boring.
I am only young for a few more years, what better time than now to do it, right? In keeping up with this new thing I'm going, I thought of posting photos of myself in outfits that would launch me to the "new ME" and I hope that you guys can comment on them as we go along..
So cheers to what hopefully will be the new me. :)


Yay! Looking forward to those photos :)
ReplyDeleteI know! Me too! :) Hee hee!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so expensive, doesn't she? She's the next big thing :-)
ReplyDeleteOh dear, in a few years we'll be in our 30s. Let's enjoy this while it lasts. I still don't have the guts to dye my hair though :(
My thoughts exactly! She does, doesn't she? And she is! Who would have thought while watching HP1 that she'd be this big not only in showbiz but also in the fashion biz?
ReplyDeleteWhile I'm still in my 20s I fully plan on experimenting and enjoying it to the fullest!
I don't plan on dying my hair, after seeing my sisters do it their own. Bah. Maybe in my mid 30s..who knows?