Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Venture

Share
My friends and I are now busy with our new venture involving customized shirts. Each shirt is designed to fit every personality, mood and status of the youth today.
While there are shirts that say "Porn King", ours would say "E, ano naman ngayon?"

All original. All unique.All definitely OUR TEES.

Here are a few samples modeled by Day Bernardo and Meg Doak, styled by Najmah de Guzman and Drea Equipado, photographed by JV San Miguel and yours truly.


For more samples, visit the Facebook Account: OUR TEES

4 comments:

  1. Due to my itch to be in front of the camera again, can I volunteer as a model? Haha! Seriously! But you're so far from where I live...:( And starting tomorrow, I am already officially employed, so that makes my weekend my only free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can dear! I promised you before that I will take your photo, and I will! Manila is not that far, no! If Mohammed cant come to the mountain, then the mountain will go to Mohammed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! ;p

    Surely jerly! I'm just a stone's throw away from DLSU. You've got Sat classes, right? Text me and we can meet up. Tell me what I have to be for your shoots and your wish is my command :)

    ReplyDelete