Monday, February 28, 2011

Stalker Alert!

Share
People, BEWARE!
There is a stalker on the loose.
This particular stalker is someone until recently I had no idea existed and yet 'she' has made my life over the last couple of months a living hell. I am not afraid or ashamed of showing evidences in which she is indeed stalking me (and to a point almost hacked my Facebook account and the account of someone close to me) and I want everyone to be on the look out for this person for you might be her next target. I know for a fact that she is going through my multiply account and that she is probably browsing through this one as well, trying to get as much information she can about me, my family, my friends and other special people in my life.

From personal experience, I know that this person is not what she seems. Many have said that she is a nice person, a God-fearing person with morals and is not one to harm other people. I say otherwise, and I am not alone in that fact. So please friends, secure your accounts and be on the look-out for her.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete