Monday was declared a holiday by the government, so my friends and I decided to catch up at Alabang Town Center. It was a day to remember for sure! We celebrated 3 events that day; one was the despedida of my best friend, Reina, who was going to New York with her family next week, and the birthdays of our friends, Fatima and Jihan.
Jihan, a nurse, didn't come since she was busy with work, but we still celebrated her birthday without her.
We went videoke-ing, (if there is such a term), and we went berserk singing songs from our "childhood"?! hahaha..After that, we had a nice dinner and talked about a lot of things, mostly about love.
I miss my girls so much and I cannot wait for another get-together with them! Here's a few photos from that fabulous day:

Then just this afternoon, I met up with two friends, Cher and Jaira. All those times spent with them from high school came flooding back to my head. They've made my high school memories so much more memorable! It was sad however, that we didn't enjoy the presence of another dear friend, Alex, since she is based in New York now. Hopefully, sometime soon we will get together again, all four of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment